Did You Know
The first popular use of lavender as a formula as an ingredient in deodorant was popularized during the late 1800’s and early 1900’s.
This deeply hydrating and volumizing intensive care shampoo celebrates the saga of urban women embracing romance, invoking ecstasy.
Beneficial points of product (Ingredients):
- Protects against split ends and environmental damage
- Acts as a natural conditioner while maintaining oil balance of the scalp
- Refreshing and soothing
- Conditions and deep cleanses the hair thoroughly
- Healthy and safe for children
- It is sulphate free, paraben free, has no artificial colour or synthetic fragrances
Wet your hair thoroughly while squeezing and adequate amount on your palm to rub and form lather. Apply and start massaging the scalp in circular motions, leaving it on for about 3-5 minutes letting the essential oils spread evenly, be absorbed and penetrate deeper to work their charm.
There are no reviews yet.