Clove oil can help prevent mosquito bites due to its excellent mosquito repellent property. Consuming Clove churna or applying Clove oil to the skin of the penis might help prevent premature ejaculation.
To make Clove oil at home:
1. Put 1 teaspoon of whole Cloves in a pan over medium heat and saute for a few minutes.
2. Collect the Cloves in a mortar and pestle.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of olive into it and crush the Cloves.
4. You can dip a cotton bud into the oil and use directly for toothache or sore gums.
5. You can also pour the oil in a dark-glass bottle and store at room temperature.
Clove oil has potent antimicrobial, antioxidant and anesthetic properties that can be used in various ways to manage Scabies. It is important to use it carefully and can cause harm if not diluted with a carrier oil or cream. Some ways in which it can used are:
1. Add a drop of Clove oil to a handful of moisturizer/ cream and apply to the affected area.
2. Add 5-6 drops of Clove oil to warm bath water and soak in this water for about 20 minutes.
3. Combine 10 drops of Clove oil with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Rub it onto the affected area twice a day.
Yes, Cloves helps in managing cough due to its anti-inflammatory property. It also has anti-microbial activity and inhibits the growth of bacteria and virus. Cloves also act as an expectorant that helps in expelling mucus secretions. Thereby, reducing inflammations and cough.
Yes, Cloves help in case of diarrhea as it has germicidal (substance that kills germs) effect. It helps in the elimination of parasites and controls loose motions and indigestion. It is also useful in relieving the symptoms of diarrhea.
Yes, Cloves might help control acne. It has antibacterial property which effectively kill cells and biofilms of bacteria S.aures which causes acne.