Benefits of Ayurveda:
- Chyawanprash, a well known ancient ayurvedic rasayan which maintain, youthfulness, vigor, vitality & Immunity.
- Raktasodhak aushadhi, detoxity blood and promotes healthy blood & Skin.
- Panchkarma is an ancient method for detoxification of whole body and balances all three doshas (i.e. vata pitta, kapha)
- Custard apple, gooseberry or amla pineapple, orange, bottle gourd, drumstick, and mint when combined together benefit in treating tuberculosis or TB.
- Khadiradi Bati & Herbal cough Syrups are beneficial to cough, coryza, bronchitis & Asthma
- Shilajita, punarnava, and jatamansi help in treatment of thyroid disorders like hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
- Triphala a combination of haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amalaki Control all three doshas i.e. vata, pitta & Kapha.
- Biadankand or Pueramia tuberosa is the name of a tonic that revitalizes both spleen and liver in place in case of thalasemia patients.
Natural foods like almond milk, bananas, lime, chandan, and Bansalochan help in treating stomach ulcers and Ayucid, Avipattikar Churna, Mahashankha Bati, Prawal Bhasma treat stomach ulcers totally. Spondylitis is treated with the help of Triphala, Yogray gugglu, Bala, Trikatu, Garlic kapha, and Ashwagwandha.
The above-mentioned herbs are only a few out of thousands of Ayurvedic herbs which have benefited the mankind for thousands years and is and will be doing the same for many more years. Ayurvedic medicine comes in the forms of churnas or tasty and delicious powders which you will love to lick. Ayurvedic physicians provide these churna to be taken with after or before food sometimes and sometimes with water or with milk according to the disease and symptoms of the patient. Some churnas which are listed under Ayurvedic Medicine are avipatikar churna, ashwagandha churna, ajamodadi churna, kukubhadi churna, aamalki churna, ghoti churna, chandnadi churna, jesthabasadi churna, dhanyapanchak churna, nimbadi churna, panchasakar churna, pushyanug churna, balchatubhadra churna, mahasudarsan churna, yasthimadhu churna, raktalavangadi churna, vilvadi churna, rohitkayadi churna, and many others.
Benefits of Ayurveda are not only limited to treatment of various types of diseases or disorders but Ayurveda also helps in improving and maintaining beauty of various parts of our body like face, eyes, nose, and hair. Some ayurvedic herbs by the name of Rasayanas Keshya herbs promote overall longevity and health of our hair. Amla or the thorny Indian Gooseberry is particularly beneficial because of its ability to maintain hair strength and color. Consumption of amla on a daily basis either in tablet form or in powder form as a dietary supplement helps in promoting beauty of your hair. Triphala as I mentioned above also benefits in cleaning up the bowels and detoxification and at the same time it works as a super tonic for the human body, so there are multiple benefits of Ayurveda some of which I have mentioned above but there are many other remaining which I am unable to mention in such a small space, so the scope of Ayurvedic treatment is very wide due to its natural healing system.