Did You Know
Our stomach produces a new layer of mucous for every two weeks and protects the stomach and other organs from being digested by the hydrochloric acid.
Triphala has several phyto-chemicals, which are potent antioxidants and immuno-stimulators. Due to these compounds, Triphala powder is helpful during aging, skin health, premature greying of hair and hair fall and during oxidative stress in the body.
- Triphala is a simple preparation, but it gives awesome benefits in weight management. It helpful to burn visceral fat and cellulite.
- Triphala has effects on fat metabolism. It may increase fat burning by rectifying the metabolism in the body. In obese people, bones are weak because the metabolism of fat is not correct, according to ayurvedic science.
- According to ayurveda, there are mainly seven types DHATUs (Tissues) in the body, which are simultaneously responsible for making next DHATU. For example, RASA DHATU (Lymph) metabolizes and makes RAKTA DHATU. RAKTA DHATU (Blood) metabolizes and makes MAMSA DHATU (Muscles). MAMSA DHATU metabolizes and makes MEDHA DHATU (Fats). When MEDHA DHATU metabolizes, the formation of ASTHI DHATU takes place.
- According to this concept, there is a problem in metabolism of MAMSA DHATU to MEDHA DHATU and MEDHA DHATU to ASTHI DHATU, which ultimately cause accumulation of the fat in the body and makes your bones weaker.
- According to recent studies, people with excessive fat have weak bones, which supports ayurvedic concept of weaker bones on such people.
- Triphala may rectifies this cycle of metabolism in the body, so it is helpful in body weight. Its use also makes bones stronger and may increase bone mineral density in people with excessive fat . Therefore, according to practical observation, the concept of ayurveda regarding DHATU metabolism is correct.
- We also found weaker bones and low bone mineral density in people with excessive fat. Treating with Triphala may reduce belly (abdominal) fat as well as increases bone mineral density.
3-6 gm. with warm water at bed times or as directed by the physicians.
There are no reviews yet.